OPENING DINNER - Hidden Forest
When: Monday 26 February 2024
Time: 5:30pm - 10:00pm
Where: Hidden Forest venue, Skyline Rotorua
Your evening will start with a tranquil scenic Gondola ride up the side of Mt Ngongotaha overlooking Lake Rotorua and surrounds.
Once at the top time to step up the adrenaline with a fun filled gravity luge ride on the sweeping bends of Skyline’s Tiki Tour luge track to the attraction’s most unique venue, surrounded by towering Redwood trees and native birdlife. where else in the world can you luge to your event.
NB: For those who don't want to luge there will be vans to transport you down.
Arriving at the Hidden Forest you will enjoy an immersive dining experience around a centrally located open kitchen created using wood from the surrounding redwood forest. Time to mix and mingle with industry peers.
ACTIVITY DAY: OFF ROAD NZ & AMERICAN STYLE BBQ
When: Tuesday 27 February 2024
Time: 2:00pm - 10:00pm
Where: Off Road NZ, Rotorua
- Drivers Licence (All guests driving in the 4WD Bush Safari are required to provide a current driver's licence)
- Closed shoes
- Jacket & comfortable, casual clothes
The venue will provide:
- Wet weather protection for guests on the Raceline Karting
Just a 20 minutes’ drive from central Rotorua through the stunning volcanic landscape of Mamaku Plateau and we will arrive at Off Road NZ for an action packed off road experience, the best fun you can have off road.
All delegates will get the opportunity have a go at all the following activities:
- 4WD Bush Safari: The team buckles in behind the wheel of one of our 4WDs. Our professional guide gives instructions, while delegate’s hearts are racing with anticipation. The terrain is like nothing they have encountered before and the challenges come thick and fast. Fun, steep climbs and descents. Tight, twisting bends. Deep, muddy holes! DRIVERS LICENSES TO BE SIGHTED HERE ON OUR PREMISES.
- Raceline Karting: Test your courage and driving ability like never before when you race New Zealand’s longest 1.2 km outdoor race circuit. Feel the anticipation as you suit up, pull on a helmet and prepare to race one of Off Road NZ’s race karts.
- Claybird Shooting: Test your skill & accuracy with real shotguns and live ammunition. Not as easy as it looks but you could be surprised!
NB: Delegates can do all 3 activities, or may choose to sit some out and enjoy being a spectator.
After all that excitement we will head off for a 'feast in the wilderness'. Nestled away amongst the native Mamaku forest and a private lake we will wind down with a few bevvies and an American Style BBQ dinner. The perfect end to an action packed day.
KIWIANA GALA DINNER
When: Wednesday 28 February 2024
Time: 6:00pm - 11:45pm
Where: Novotel Hotel Lakeside, Tutanekai Room
Dress code: Dress up as your favourite famous kiwi or icon
The final night, a night to celebrate 'kiwiana' culture!
An opportunity to transform yourself into your favourite kiwi icon or person, or dress in your own national costume to reflect our multicultural diversity.
The evening will be full of good kai and kiwi music to get your toes tapping on the D-floor.